Competitive Auditions 2019
Saturday, May 4th
6-8yr olds 10:00-11:00am
9-11yr olds 11:00-12:00pm
12 & Up- 12:00-1:30
$10.00 audition Fee
*New parent information meeting Thursday May 2nd @ 7:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity for your dancer. Being a member of a competitive dance team teaches life lessons and is about much more than just the dance training.
Things we learn from being a member of a dance team:
- How to get along and work well with others
- Responsibility- being on time and prepared when others are depending on you.
- Commitment and dedication- finishing what you start and following through
- Love- for yourself and for others.
- Working hard to accomplish things & the joy of success.
- Perseverance – Keeping your head up when things get difficult.
- Life long dance friends
- Travel and FUN!
- All of these and so much more.
*New this year- semi competitive teams. If time/financial commitments were a concern of yours in the past, we have made it more affordable with different levels of commitment on several different teams. Something for everyone!
Please feel free to talk to miss Whitney or the office at any time for any questions. We hope to see you on May 4th at auditions!